Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Fun!

Most of us will be attending christmas parties, work functions, and or family gatherings, so I thought I would put together a few outfits for the holidays. This is not your typical holiday outfit, but it's fun and unique! When Space46boutique contacted me to wear one of their tulle skirts, I was excited! I've always been a fan of tulle, so I admittedly started to search my closet for what I can pair with it. I went with a leather moto jacket because I thought it would be fun to mix pretty/feminine with edgy/badass (excuse my french) lol. 


Not only do I think this will make a fun holiday party outfit, but it will also make for a great conversational piece. I paired my Sunski sunglasses for more of a cool girl vibe and one of my favorite pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes to edge my outfit up. Tulle will always and forever remind me of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex And The City it's sexy and fun! 








4 comments :