Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My New York Adventure 2015!

Hi dolls, Happy Tuesday! I hope you started this week off with a bang. As most of you already know I'm a mommy to be and currently I'm 28 weeks! I know where has the time gone...right? I took a very last minute trip to NYC for Fashion Week as most of you already know I attend every season once in February and another in September. I wasn't sure if I was going to Fashion Week this time around due to the pregnancy, but I told myself I wanted to be that mommy on the go and never quit!
When we first found out I was pregnant I wasn't sure how I was going to have a career and be a full time mom. I was scared! Then I figured out this was what I wanted to be a mommy and a full time blogger/vlogger and inspire those to do so. Once I came to the realization that, thats what I wanted. I just had to do it! By doing it, I mean everything! That mean't I was gonna continue to do what I loved doing which is making content for you guys with videos and my blog. That also mean't I was heading to New York City for Fashion Week!
Never quitting, never stopping. 











Hat: Similar one HERE
Long Sleeve Top: Stella & Jamie
Full Circle Skirt: Stella & Jamie (not yet available)
Jacket: The Madeleine Jacket 
Sunglasses: Celine 
Bag: Vintage

Stay Beautiful,
Roxy

3 comments :

  1. nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale Legend of cinema, when nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale two people stare at each other and then darkness. nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale promised to accompany her to nike free run australia sale see that cheap residual brain movies. Today is not exactly a good even with her and tell her the opportunity nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale hurry to leave this convention has been put aside, the day but to do further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding team was very supportive. Banquet halls in Miami had everything a girl might need. I highly recommend getting ready in the bridal suite. They lit the fireplaces and the views from the suite were exceptional.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete