Monday, August 25, 2014

Be Creative Be Inspired...

Good Afternoon dolls, this week I was challenged by The Style Club to style this tee by Hanna Beth X The Style Club. Challenge excepted! For this collection Hanne was inspired by Rock N Roll and just having fun. I decided I wanted to do the same! This "Wild Child" tee is very edgy, so I thought it would be awesome to make it slightly feminine by adding a beautiful girlie tulle skirt by Space 46 Boutique and my current favorite watch by Daniel Wellington (use discount code) "roxylimon" for 15% off on all products at

I find it more fun when excepting a challenge to do a mini photo shoot instead of a regular "Outfit of the Day" post.  I headed to a local bakery bought some cute cup cakes and started shooting. I love how the edginess of the tee-shirt came out somewhat feminine by adding simple things like tulle and cup cakes. Sometimes all it takes is a little imagination and some  willingness to take photos in a crowed bakery to get the job done! Make sure you check out The Style Club.Com and vote for my look. 

Stay Beautiful,


  1. Very beautiful, simple and femine. Love it :)

  2. Rain shook his head did not speak, ray ban sunglasses sale online cheap also ray ban sunglasses sale uk said rain, day today. ray ban sunglasses sale uk not speak in front. You how the rain. ray bans sale uk online Face so ugly, is sick of it. Dumbo students scared panicked, very gentle rain touched the forehead, ray ban sunglasses sale uk Rain, tomorrow ray ban sunglasses sale uk a holiday, where we go to play ah. cheap happy face and asked, but the girl did but not hot.