Monday, August 25, 2014

Be Creative Be Inspired...

Good Afternoon dolls, this week I was challenged by The Style Club to style this tee by Hanna Beth X The Style Club. Challenge excepted! For this collection Hanne was inspired by Rock N Roll and just having fun. I decided I wanted to do the same! This "Wild Child" tee is very edgy, so I thought it would be awesome to make it slightly feminine by adding a beautiful girlie tulle skirt by Space 46 Boutique and my current favorite watch by Daniel Wellington (use discount code) "roxylimon" for 15% off on all products at www.danielwellington.com.

I find it more fun when excepting a challenge to do a mini photo shoot instead of a regular "Outfit of the Day" post.  I headed to a local bakery bought some cute cup cakes and started shooting. I love how the edginess of the tee-shirt came out somewhat feminine by adding simple things like tulle and cup cakes. Sometimes all it takes is a little imagination and some  willingness to take photos in a crowed bakery to get the job done! Make sure you check out The Style Club.Com and vote for my look. 









Stay Beautiful,
Roxy




1 comment :