Monday, August 25, 2014

#OOTD Fashion & Beauty Blogger/Vlogger

Hi dolls, I wanted to talk about the struggle between both blogging and vlogging. As most of you already know I have a Fashion Blog which if you're reading this then you know all about it "AllThingsRoxy", and a YouTube Channel "RoxyLimon24" where I talk All Things Fashion! Coming from the YouTube community and venturing into blogging I find it increasingly harder to define both worlds.

As a Fashion & Beauty Vlogger on YouTube I find that I can be more personable with you dolls and connect on a different level. I love to answer your questions and I feel like you know a little more about my personal life through my Travel Vlogs (HERE  and HERE), My Style LookBooks, and my How To Style videos. I really enjoy meeting and engaging with you beauties (pic down below) because it reminds me how important every single one of you guys are to me. As much as I love all of that I also have a huge LOVE for FASHION!

Which brings me to my next topic my blog where I can show you Outfit of The Day or anything fashion related. On my blog I get to instantly share things that I'm currently loving instead of waiting to film a video. If you read my blog you know that I share a different side of me that typically digs deeper into The Fashion Industry, and for this reason it is less personable. 

With that being said, I really enjoy doing both for you loves. Let me know if you love to read my blog or do you like to watch my videos? 







Photos by: Ryan Chua
Stay Beautiful,
Roxy

7 comments :

  1. I love both your blogs and videos! I have actually just started a blog and some inspiration came from you so thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe! I'm so glad I can help inspire you to make your own blog :)

      Delete
  2. aaaah Roxy you're stunning, so obsessed with your style!

    Emma from Masquerade Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. top lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basic wardrobe planning often starts with the saree blouse designs advice for women to figure out your style type. Some types of fashion, offered with the over-50 woman in mind, are arty or bohemian, sophisticated, sporty, suburban, professional, simply elegant (or elegant simplicity), and trendy or trend-setter. These fashion archetypes embody deeper needs and behaviors of our personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Designers are now embracing ethical practices, opting for organic materials, recycled fabrics, and cruelty-free production processes. Gacha99

    ReplyDelete