Monday, April 8, 2013

Blogger Bazzar Charity Event



Yesterday I attend Blogger Bazaar a charity event in Downtown LA hosted by Song of Style & Sincerely Jules. The event was extremely fun, there was great music and great fashion goodies. I caught up with the beautiful ThatsHeart, and I was able to meet Aimee Song and Chrisselle Lim (my fashion inspiration)!


I was wearing a cobalt blue blazer from Cotton On, white blouse from Nordstrom (BP Dept.),  black flowered detailed shorts from Charlotte Russe, neutral snake skin print heels with gold hardware form Gucci. I love to mix and match high end designers with affordable clothing.

My accessories were roped gold necklace from Forever 21 with "snake wrapped" gold finger ring.






By Roxy Limon

5 comments :

  1. Amazing pictures I just love this outfit and those sandals are to die for love them I just sub your YT channel I love your vids.

    I follow your blog can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we can follow each other ;)

      Delete
  2. loved the hole outfit. The accesories are fantastic

    www.piecesoflovebykm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I previously commented in your weblog and picked notify me about latest commentary. Can there be a way to disable that service? I am receiving quite a lot of mails.

    ReplyDelete