Monday, March 31, 2014

The Fringe Kimono Coachella Outfit #4

Happy Sunday Funday my loves!!! I'm still here in the beautiful Costa Rica and I will be here for another week. Here is my last outfit for you. I hope these outfits inspired you for Coachella stay tuned for Tuesday's video. Although I ready shared my pictures with you, I will be giving you more advice in the video. Even though I'm not attending Coachella I wanted to help get you ready. I paired an all white ensemble with a beautiful floral kimono with the fringe sleeves. Yesterday we were talking about the fringe kimono and now I'm wearing it haha. I added a tan floppy hat to keep the sun from hitting my face all day. I haven't really spoke on shoes, but I will get into more details in my video. All these items are from Laura's Boutique in Whittier, Ca.

Check out my girls store!
Laura's Boutique
16527 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA 90603







 Stay Beautiful, 
Roxy Limon



3 comments :

  1. สมัครสมาชิก pxj เข้าสู่ระบบ pg เปิดเว็บบราวเซอร์ และไปที่เว็บไซต์ pg หรือเว็บไซต์ที่ต้องการเข้าสู่ระบบการเข้าสู่เว็บไซต์เกมหรือบริการออนไลน์มักเป็นกระบวนการที่ง่ายและสะดวก

    ReplyDelete