Monday, March 2, 2015

Chilly New York Days #OOTD

Hi loves, if you guys read last weeks blog post My New York Adventure you would know how scared I was being pregnant in the Big City (Watch this Video) once I got over my fears I was headed to New York City for Fashion Week 2015! Lots of family members were very consered for Liam and I because it was freezing in the Big Apple, so what better way to fix that then to wear lots of layers and by lots, I mean LOTS!

Most New Yorkers see us California girls as "CRAZY" people in my opinion. Some of us step out almost not wearing anything. That would've been me if it wasn't for baby Liam baking in the oven...so I knew I had to dress warm for the occasion and for my baby. Tights and under garments were my best friend that kept me warm underneath it all. As for the outside big faux fur jackets like this one will be sure to keep you warm and keep everyone looking. 






Sunglasses: Celine
Faux Fur Jacket:Chamonix Faux Fur Jacket
Top:Navy Crop Top
Skirt: Black Solid Skirt
Gloves:Similar ones here
Clutch:MOFE- Trifecta
Shoes:Similar ones Here


Stay Beautiful, 
Roxy 

1 comment :


  1. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete